A unique industry needs unique approaches
peacefulfish offers a range of services for creative entrepreneurs and public and private stakeholders in the creative & cultural industries, including strategic and business advice, design of funding strategies, analysis, evaluation and project design.
- Expert assessment and advice on business opportunities, potentials and strategy for audiovisual and cultural entrepreneurs (e.g. business models, risk mitigation, forecasting);
- Expertise in a variety of industries, cross-cutting the creative sector, such as tourism, health, green growth, education & lifelong learning;
- Regional development and smart specialisation strategies for creative regions, cities and clusters;
- Financial innovation support for creative entrepreneurs and public institution;
- Research & policy advice in the cultural/audiovisual sector;
- Project development, including development, partner scouting and advice on the European/international added-value of creative industry projects;
- Advice on public and private funding opportunities, such as European and national grants or regional funding for the creative sector;
- Network management, advocacy and representation for organizations and partners at European level, including the sourcing of relevant speakers, experts and decision-makers.