Research with an impact
peacefulfish offers research & policy advice to advance key issues in the culture-, creative- and audiovisual sector across Europe and internationally.
Our research delivers:
- Excellence: our research delivers expert-knowledge and specialisation in a wide range of themes at the heart of creativity, culture- and creative businesses, innovation policy, access to finance and financing tools;
- Impact: our research is “aimed-at-impact”, we offer advice and concrete recommendations; based on our practical expertise our research will make a difference;
- Transversal and cross-cutting approaches;
- Sound quantitatively and qualitatively methodologies;
- The broad picture: drawing on our extensive European network, we can source on a pool of industry insight to ensure the comprehensiveness of our research;
- A wide range of tools: feasibility studies, impact studies and evaluations, policy papers, recommendations, comparative analysis, market analysis, bench-marking etc.
Research & Studies
- Field Study on the involvement of European private equity actors in Europe’s creative industry 'C-I Factor' (2012), part of the European Creative Industry Alliance;
- Challenges of the digital era for film heritage institutions (2011), for the European Commission, DG CONNECT (former DG INFSO);
“Study on the Positioning of the Media Region Frankfurt – Rhein/Main” (2011), commissioned by the State Media Authority of Hesse (LPR);
“Feasibility Report on a Creative Industries Incubator in Jordan” (2010), commissioned by the European Business and Innovation Centre Network (EBN) and the Jordan Enterprise Development Corporation (JEDCO);
- Report on the Digital Cinema Experience (2007) in cooperation with the Lapland Centre of Expertise for the Experience Industry;