|Capacity-Building for a 21st century industry
peacefulfish has a proven track record in building support, skills and training for creatives, businesses and the audiovisual and culture & creative sector, delivered across Europe and internationally.
Our trainings and coachings:
- deliver professional advice and guidance in project development, business planning, pitching and deal-making skills, management and leadership development support, etc.;
- support corporate strategies by advising from an investor's perspective (investor's expectations, investment criteria for project and corporate investment);
- present the latest trends in industry development and financing (audio-visual, new media, creative industries) including new business models; lending and investment tools for new a/v content and technologies;
- expand the participants’ network and help creatives towards creating and accessing the adequate support frameworks;
- support creative industry companies to become more competitive internationally;
- show proven learning impact through participative trainings and accompanied development processes;
- utilise bespoke coaching and mentorship methodologies, such as pitching advice, online learning resources and coaching, across the range of the creative industries.
peacefulfish is actively engaged in industry education and training, offering expertise to a variety of European and international Media and Business schools.
peacefulfish’s staff lectured at:
In the past, peacefulfish actively supported regular courses and seminars at:
If you are interested in collaborating with us (for example, inviting us as speakers, developing tailored training projects, organising training events, etc.) get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org